I don't believe...
- Oil companies who tell us they like it when we use less energy.
- Cigarette companies who tell us we should quit.
- People who sell us a guaranteed wealth generating system. If their system worked they would keep it to themselves.
- Pharmaceutical companies who say they are looking for a cure. The money is in treatment, not cure.
- Any diet pill ad that uses the word "metabolism". They always say "combined with proper diet and exercise." If you had proper diet and exercise, you wouldn't need the pill.
- Car companies that introduce 35 mile per gallon cars as fuel-efficient. We had more fuel-efficient cars in the 70s.
- Any chemical that keeps fruit "looking fresh". I want my fruit to be fresh!
I do believe...
- An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
- Early to bed, early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.
- A penny saved is a penny earned.