It's official, Oreo cookies are 100 years old.
Probably the most awesome cookie of all time, simple, sweet and delicious. However, did you know Oreos are also great as an ingredient. Sure, plain they are delicious. Dunked in milk, even more so.
But Oreos can't be stopped there... here are 12 recipes that use Oreos as a principal ingredient. Granted, I'm far too lazy to try any of them, but they look delicious. If you decide to actually make some, send me a box.
- Cookies & Cream Cheesecake Cupcakes
- Oreo Pops
- Oreo Top Hats
- Chocolate Chip Oreo Cookie
- No Bake Cookies and Cream Bars
- No Bake Oreo Truffles
- Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Oreo Popsicles
- Chewy No-Bake Cookies & Cream Treats
- Streusel Oreo Muffins
- Cream Cheese Frosted Oreo Brownies
- Simple Oreo Ice Cream Cake